- Download the app with given format (ZIP, APKS or APK).
- Download the Split APK installer and open it.
- Tap on “Install APKs” and Find out the download file (ZIP, APKS or APK).
- Select the File and tap on Install APKs to start the installation process.
Why are we providing some applications in APKs format?
There is some of the applications comes with two or more variants according to the different Specifications of different Devices (CPUs, Architecture, DPI, etc). So, if we provide only Base apk then it will show an error to you during the installation process that is “App not installed”, So you have to install the correct pakage of an application according to your device.
So, If you install in Zip format then it will install all the required files with the base apk according to the devices specifications and architectures and will not shows the error.
Types of architectures of CPUs:-
- Armeabi-v7a — Supports both 32 Bit and 64 Bit devices.
- Arm64-v8a — Supports only 64 Bit devices.
- x86 — Supports both 32 Bit and 64 Bit devices.
- x86_64 — Supports only 64 Bit devices.
Note: Right Now, ModMyApp provides the application packages for “Armeabi-v7a” which support all 32 Bit devices and 64 Bit Devices too and Applications pakages for 64 Bit devices will be provided soon on ModMyApp.